Name: Dmitry Ovcharov
Company: NEFA Architects
Position within company: Chief Architect
1. What direction do you feel design is moving towards in general terms?
2. Name five key themes to consider when approaching design in 2015 and beyond.
Look at the dark side.
Be in progress.
3. And key trends that we should be aware of?
Function – wide ranging.
4. What projects are you currently working on?
An airport in Siberia.
5. If you could offer one piece of advice when it comes to design schemes, what would it be?
6. A designer’s work is so diverse – how do you manage to hold down a career and a life?
Relax and get more.
8. What are your aims and goals for the next twelve months?
Feel one’s own business.
. Final thoughts; tell us a little more about yourself…
The car you drive?
Your favourite place to travel to in the world?
Your favourite hotel/ restaurant/ bar?
My countryside DACHA.
The place that gives you the most energy?
And the place that enables you to totally relax?
Your favourite food and drink?
Olives / Wine.
Anything else interesting?
Time will tell!